social media Twitter Goodreads RSS amazon email
.
.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

{BTMMS} Lover At Last by J.R. Ward

Lover at Last by J.R. Ward

I am ridiculously excited about this book. It is the eleventh in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Aside from Zsadist's book (LOVED) it's what I have been looking forward to most within this series. I pre-ordered a while ago but I just had a flash of "OMG IT'S COMING!" I just wish it was sooner rather than later.

The cover makes me swoon a lot. It's a bit different than the covers have been in the past, I think. The previous books were more up close photos. I love that this is a torso shot with a dagger. *spins in chair* I am so very excited.
Summary from Goodreads: The eleventh novel in the stunning #1 New York Times bestselling Black Dagger Brotherhood series--the hotly anticipated story that finally unites Blay and Qhuinn...forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and for stopping by my blog!

 

Copyright ©2012 Book Boudoir | All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by CreativeB Design Studios

Powered by Blogger