social media Twitter Goodreads RSS amazon email
.
.

Friday, July 23, 2010

{Review} Eve of Samhain (Hanaford Park, #1) by Lisa Sanchez

Review

Eve of Samhain (Hanaford Park #1) by Lisa Sanchez
Published Date: May 25, 2010
Publisher: Omnific Publishing
 
My rating:
Five Stars


Synopsis: As a college senior and server at Hanaford Park's hottest nightclub, twenty-one year old Ryann Pierce's plan was simple: work hard, make lots of money, and avoid the ass-grabbers at all costs. What she never planned for was Quinn Donegan—the living, breathing advertisement for sinful behavior that waltzed into her life.

With an angelic face, a hard body and a butt-load of charm, Quinn had a way with the ladies—a lot of ladies. Cursed with a deadly, addictive touch, his trail of indiscretion blazed across five hundred years. Tired and jaded, Ryann is a shocking revelation Quinn didn't see coming.


Filled with desire, yet unable to touch one another, Ryann and Quinn embark on a daunting journey, battling frustrating physical limitations while exploring their new love. In a race against the clock, Ryann learns she must plead for Quinn's life before…the Eve of Samhain. Determined to end her lover's suffering, not even the danger dogging her every move can keep her from her mission. (
SOURCE)

When Omnific announced their newest title, I knew I had to read it. I snagged it and put it on my to-be-read list. I was excited to finally get around to it in my 'queue'.

Ms. Sanchez does such a wonderful job of getting you hooked on this tale right away. There are twists and turns, plenty of UST and great chemistry between Quinn and Ryann. I started swooning over Quinn and rooting for the pair right from the start.

Without saying too much to spoil anyone... I love how there is mythology intertwined throughout the story. It gives it so much depth. It's fun to read a book that gives me a little bit of everything I love in a book (a little mystery, strong emotions, a solid story, chemistry between the main characters - I could go on). I couldn't have loved it more.

I've got my fingers crossed that there will be a sequel! I'll definitely put that one on my pre-order list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and for stopping by my blog!

 

Copyright ©2012 Book Boudoir | All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by CreativeB Design Studios

Powered by Blogger