social media Twitter Goodreads RSS amazon email
.
.

Monday, June 14, 2010

{Review} The Unidentified Redhead (The Redhead Series #1) Alice Clayton

Review

The Unidentified Redhead (The Redhead Series #1) by Alice Clayton
Published Date: Feb 16, 2010
Publisher: Omnific Publishing 
 
My rating:
Five Stars


Synopsis: When Grace Sheridan returns to Los Angeles to become a working actor, it's a second shot at a life-long dream. With some help from her best friend and agent, that dream could become a reality, but at thirty-three, has Grace missed her chance at the big time? Will an unexpected sizzling romance with the entertainment industry's newest 'it' boy shine an uncomfortable spotlight on her life?

Alice Clayton spins a playful and erotic May to December romance in this, her debut novel. Clayton's funny, borderline neurotic heroine is perfect in her imperfections, and the off the charts sexual chemistry between her and her charming, yet blissfully unaware leading man are the true heart of The Unidentified Redhead. With laugh out loud dialogue and a super steamy romance that will get your heart racing, sneaking around in L.A. and dodging the Paparazzi has never been so fun. (SOURCE)

I was fortunate enough to win a copy in a goodreads giveaway. I was super excited when it arrived a couple of days ago. I'd planned on buying a copy but I don't know if I'd have managed to read it any time soon. Thankfully, it's arrival and wanting to review it as a thanks for winning gave me even more incentive to start.

I immediately dove in and haven't wanted to put it down (work is such a distraction when wanting to read a good book). I laughed. And laughed. And really, laughed out loud, so loudly that I had other people asking what was so funny.

It's such an amazing book. Full of wit and sarcasm, charm and sexy times. I love the style of Alice Clayton's writing, the fun breezy characters with heart, the sometimes mushy Grace and Jack and but mostly the way it made me happy and light while reading it.

I find myself wanting to run out and buy it for every one I know. I can't rave about it enough. It's perfect for summer reading.

Now, I need more Gracie and George!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and for stopping by my blog!

 

Copyright ©2012 Book Boudoir | All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by CreativeB Design Studios

Powered by Blogger