social media Twitter Goodreads RSS amazon email
.
.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Surprise Loot

A couple of weeks before Christmas I donated money to My Vamp Fiction's food drive, not realizing I'd actually be entered into a drawing for author loot. Imagine my surprise when I got word I'd been chosen for one of the packages. Mine came from Christine Feehan, who I'm ashamed to admit I've never read (but I have always planned to). My box arrived this week and I got all kinds of cool stuff. A book, a painted painted tin box, a cloth bag, a water bottle, antibacterial wipes, a deck of cards, ink pens, a ball, and a bracelet. Awesome surprise!


It's like Christmas!

Signed things make me SQUEE

This adorable bracelet was in the gold box above





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and for stopping by my blog!

 

Copyright ©2012 Book Boudoir | All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by CreativeB Design Studios

Powered by Blogger