social media Twitter Goodreads RSS amazon email
.
.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Guess who's back, back again

WHAT?! I've been toying with blogging reviews and book stuff again and just today I decided to take the plunge. I don't know that I will have a posting schedule but with summer coming I expect to have a bit more reading time and I have a massive "to be read" list. I've reviewed random books on goodreads since the last time I blogged here so I'm working on posting those here and maybe reviewing books I never got around to reviewing. If you'll notice I changed my blogspot address name from bookh00rder to thebookboudoir. I'm working on getting my domain name back as well. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and for stopping by my blog!

 

Copyright ©2012 Book Boudoir | All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by CreativeB Design Studios

Powered by Blogger