social media Twitter Goodreads RSS amazon email
.
.

Friday, March 9, 2012

{Just Curious} Downton Abbey

I am a particular breed of FAIL this week. Not a review, not a Waiting on Wednesday. Nothing!

And this is the reason for that....


Last weekend I watched seasons 1 and 2, which meant I read very little (read: none). This week, work has been kicking my butt.

Somehow I can't let myself feel to guilty about this-- because I am swooning and loving all over Downton Abbey. There are no words for how much I'm addicted. And now I have to wait until January or February of next year for more. That's such an injustice.

Here's my question-- anyone read the book that the show is 'based' on?? If so, what'd you think?


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts and for stopping by my blog!

 

Copyright ©2012 Book Boudoir | All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by CreativeB Design Studios

Powered by Blogger