social media Twitter Goodreads RSS amazon email
.
.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

{Waiting on Wednesday} Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward

Check out other posts here

Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward
Tohrment, the Brother who had it all, but lost everything to the enemy, is destined for a second chance at love and life. But will the past and his bitterness hold him back?

I love Black Dagger Brotherhood series. LOVE. It's one of the first things I read after I finished the Twilight books. I wanted more vamps and I wanted adult oriented content. I'm never disappointed in these books.

4 comments:

  1. I've heard wonderful things about JR Ward, though I have yet to read any of her books. I should remedy that soon!

    New follower :)

    My Waiting on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Meghan -- they are fantastic books!! thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some BDB!! :) VERY excited for this one - I love Tohrment. So sad when his wife was killed so I'm interested in how she's going to approach this one. :)

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @The Brunette Librarian -- Same here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts and for stopping by my blog!

 

Copyright ©2012 Book Boudoir | All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by CreativeB Design Studios

Powered by Blogger